What is an employer of guides?
For Who’s My Guide, employers are travel providers (tour operator,
tourism offices, diving centers, safari lodges ...) that employ professionals
able to safely lead groups of travelers discovering a new
culture, destination or perform specific activities while on vacation.
We distinguish between 8 categories:
- Culture (historical, religious, art, music, anthropology ...)
- Nature (discovery of fauna and flora, hiking ...)
- Mountains (skiing, mountaineering, dog sledding ...)
- Water (sailing, canoeing, whitewater rafting, surfing ...)
- Cuisine (cooking classes, food festivals ...)
- Extreme (paragliding, 4x4, Survival skills ...)
- Fishing (river or sea)
- Transport and Logistics (drivers, porters, drivers ...)
Why register as a freelance guide?
Focus the attention on the guide during the trip planning
Who's My Guide is a social community that allows travelers to plan
their trips with the help of real people in the places they want to
visit. By registering your guides, you introduce the faces and personalities
of your business.
Benefit from direct bookings
No commission, no intermediaries, Who's My Guide facilitates direct
contact to your reservation office, saving time and money.
Join a travel community
83% of travelers who plan their trips online are influenced by client reviews.
Who's My Guide allows past clients to be your advocates. You can use
those comments on your website or inside your marketing communications.
Be seen to a large and relevant audience
Who's My Guide is designed to maximize your visibility online. Who's
My Guide also runs multichannel campaigns to promote the whole
community of guides.