Who are the freelance guides?
For Who'sMyGuide, they are self-employed professionals able to
safely lead a group of travelers discovering a new culture, destination
or perform specific activities while on vacation.
We distinguish between 8 categories:
- Culture (historical, religious, art, music, anthropology ...)
- Nature (discovery of fauna and flora, hiking ...)
- Mountains (skiing, mountaineering, dog sledding ...)
- Water (sailing, canoeing, whitewater rafting, surfing ...)
- Cuisine (cooking classes, food festivals ...)
- Extreme (paragliding, 4x4, Survival skills ...)
- Fishing (river or sea)
- Transport and Logistics (drivers, porters, drivers ...)
Why register as a freelance guide?
Focus the attention on the guide during the trip planning
Who's My Guide is a social community that allows travelers to plan
their trips with the help of real people in the places they want to
Benefit from direct bookings
No commission, no intermediaries, Who's My Guide facilitates direct
contact from clients by email, saving time and money.
Join a travel community
83% of travelers who plan their trips online are influenced by client reviews.
Who's My Guide allows past clients to be your advocates.
Owning your own mini-website
Benefit from your own and dedicated web page. Introduce yourself,
make trip suggestions, manage your calendar, and keep a blog with videos
and photos. No need to invest a fortune to be visible online!
Be seen to a large and relevant audience
Who's My Guide is designed to maximize your visibility online. Who's
My Guide also runs multichannel campaigns to promote the whole
community of guides.